V i b r a n t : A C o l l e c t i v e
Owner, Sophie Lippert, with a collective of 7 other studio Residents who are collectively commandeering the space, and are granted creative liberty to make Vibrant a home for any & everything they want to actualize and manifest. By working at Vibrant Studios, these Residents are making an investment in their personal careers, but also demonstrating devotion to the greater Portland creative community. Vibrant Residents are passionate, grounded individuals who actively make the world a better place through music, dance, art, food, and mindfulness. They want a studio to write or photograph in, host private or group classes, jam on a fantastic grand piano, or facilitate powerful opportunities for healing and
growth. They want a space they can use for personal experiences and the cultivation of community, alike. They want a fully-furnished sanctuary to call their creative home.
What Residents receive:
1. A magnificent fully furnished studio to play, express, teach, create, and transform in!
2. Access to kitchen with full fridge and freezer, 3 crockpots, place settings, tableware, cups, mugs, wine glasses, serving dishes and trays.
3. Ample front lobby space to proudly display any promotional/ marketing material.
4. Full access to the Vibrant Studios website & Facebook page, plus live links to personal sites.
5. All-expenses-paid utilities: air conditioning & heat, internet, private wi-fi, water, etc.
6. Back storage hallway (with back entrance), plus extra basement storage space, if need be.
7. Outdoor upkeep accounted for.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A VIBRANT RESIDENT VS RENTING YOUR OWN SPACE:
You write us a check every month = we take care of everything else.
- Sophie Lippert & team will be taking care of all of the things that make owning/ leasing a personal studio space a logistical nightmare! They will correspond with the landlord, keep the studio stocked with supplies (TP, computer, internet, sound system, trash & recycling, cleaning supplies, etc), pay bills to the city (rent, utilities, etc.), and all else.
- Decreased responsibilities for Residents = less time dealing with challenging underpinnings of managing a business, which detract from the resources that can be devoted to creation and execution of events and classes. More time for Residents to do what they love!
- Residents are responsible ONLY for the day/days of the week that you are in the space. All else is handled, so they can rest easy.
1. Sophie Lippert: 1 day per week. Private piano lessons, ecstatic dance classes, Tai Chi and yoga classes, community events, Sunday Salon dinners, intimate concerts.
2. Mana Montgomery: 1 evening per week. Potluck dinners, storytelling evenings, open mics, queer community events, solo writing.
3. Jessica Libonati: 2 days per week. Private piano and voice lessons.
4. Rosemary & Michelle Levesque: 2 weekends per month. Reiki Healing Classes, private and public workshops.
5. Wren and Lotus Seed Yoga: 2 days per week. Fabulous yoga teacher trainings and related events!
6. Elizabeth Russell and Be Space: two days per week. A beautiful assortment of movement, play, and community events.
COMING SOON: massage and private art therapy! Stay posted for more details.