V i b r a n t : A C o l l e c t i v e
Vibrant Studios is now the home of 6 Resident businesses. Each commandeers the space on a regular weekly & monthly basis: making music, sharing stories and sips and sups, leading Reiki training workshops, facilitating classes in folk learning, integrative arts and movement.
We are purposeful, progressive, passionate, and powerful. We hold space for everyone to feel safe and respected, to make the practices we love accessible to all. We welcome students of all skill levels, all shapes, and all ages; of all backgrounds, orientations, and colors.
We’re here to change the world, and share the things that give us joy: things we practice because they make us feel alive, or raise our vibration, or connect to a deeper sense of ourselves and our surroundings. We're here to find alignment, independently and as a Collective, and share this generously and joyfully with all the beings that come through our doors. Together, we cultivate a space for work, play, and growth.
* * * * * * * * * *
What Residents receive:
1. A magnificent fully furnished studio to play, express, teach, create, and transform in!
2. Access to kitchen with full fridge and freezer, 3 crockpots, place settings, tableware, cups, mugs, wine glasses, serving dishes and trays.
3. Ample front lobby space to proudly display any promotional/ marketing material.
4. Full access to the Vibrant Studios website & Facebook page, plus live links to personal sites.
5. All-expenses-paid utilities: air conditioning & heat, internet, private wi-fi, water, etc.
6. Back storage hallway (with back entrance), plus extra basement storage space, if need be.
7. Outdoor upkeep accounted for.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A VIBRANT RESIDENT VS RENTING YOUR OWN SPACE:
You write us a check every month = we take care of everything else.
- Sophie Lippert & team take care of all of the things that make owning/ leasing a personal studio space a logistical nightmare! From keeping the studio stocked with supplies (from internet, to sound system, to cleaning supplies), to paying bills to the city (rent, utilities, etc.), to dealing with the property management company -- all arduous and time-consuming management tasks are accounted for.
- Decreased responsibilities for each Resident means less time spent dealing with challenging underpinnings of managing a business, which can detract from the resources devoted to creation and execution of events and classes. More time for you to do what you love, and are skilled at!
- As Resident, you are responsible ONLY for the day/days of the week that you are in the space. All else is handled, so you can rest easy.
1. Sophie Lippert: 1 day per week. Private piano lessons, yoga classes, community events, Sunday Salon dinners, intimate concerts.
2. Mana Montgomery: 1 evening per week. Potluck dinners, storytelling evenings, open mics, queer community events, solo writing.
3. Jessica Libonati: 2 days per week. Private voice lessons.
4. Rosemary & Michelle Levesque: 2 weekends per month. Reiki Healing Classes, private and public workshops.
5. Portland Folk School: 1 day per month. Community classes in various folk learning modalities.
6. Elizabeth Russell and Be Space: 1 day per week. A beautiful assortment of movement, play, and community events.
7. Courtney Joy Freed: 1 day per week. Private sessions, coaching, healing, performance workshops, and more!
Want to join the Collective? Email email@example.com to set up an appointment.